CUSTOMER CARE AND WARRANTY (PFDS):
Before purchase or use, the user is instructed to carefully read and perform the safety skills outlined in the Think Safe pamphlet
(also to be used as UL/ULC/CE/SAI Pamphlet) provided with this device.
Some of the conditions that the user of this device may encounter may be inherently dangerous.
The user of this device must be adequately trained and knowledgeable about the device's intended uses
before undertaking activities in which unpredictable and uncontrollable risks may be assumed.
No safety device or protective equipment by itself can absolutely prevent injury or death in all circumstances.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Never leave a wet vest on chairs, sitting bench, deck tops in a boat. Always place it in standing upright position. After every use,
hand-wash/rinse it in fresh water, and hang to air dry (no wire hangers). NEVER use washing machine, dryer or dry clean.
Never hang it or leave it in direct sunlight. Avoid exposure to harsh detergents or chemicals. Chlorine and sunlight will cause fading
to fabric and/or discoloration of the silkscreen graphics. Avoid contact with sharp objects and abrasive surfaces.
Store the vest in a cool, dry place.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
We offer a LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY on construction/workmanship for all USCG-Approved Vests.
LIMITED ONE-YEAR WARRANTY
We offer a 1-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY on materials for all USCG-Approved Vests from date of original purchase.
NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
• Materials over 1-YEAR from date of original purchase, or 90 days for accessories.
• Repairs or alterations done by any party.
• Fading from sunlight.
• Staining on objects, surface tops due to improper care/handling of the vest after use
(See CARE AND MAINTENANCE Clause).
• Products classified as seconds.
• Damages due to misuse or abuse.
• Damages from transportation, incidental, or consequential use.
• Warranty request without ORIGINAL RECEIPT.