Human Resources Specialist
HR GENERAL WORK
• Prepare or maintain employment records related to events, such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions
• Hire employees and process hiring-related paperwork.
• Inform job applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, or promotion opportunities.
• Maintain and update human resources documents, such as organizational charts, employee handbooks or directories, or performance evaluation forms.
• Conduct reference or background checks on job applicants.
• Conduct exit interviews and ensure that necessary employment termination paperwork is completed.
• Contact job applicants to inform them of the status of their applications.
• Group Insurance work.
• Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations.
• Maintain current knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action guidelines and laws, such as the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
• Evaluate recruitment or selection criteria to ensure conformance to professional, statistical, or testing standards, recommending revisions, as needed
• Develop or implement recruiting strategies to meet current or anticipated staffing needs.
• Address employee relations issues, such as harassment allegations, work complaints, or other employee concerns.
• Keep communicate with employees and join external and internal customer service to learn the working process and style of whole company.
SUPPLY AND TRAINNING
• Schedule or conduct new employee orientations.
• In charge of all the stationary supply for office and new employee
• Analyze employment-related data and prepare required reports.
• Advise management on organizing, preparing, or implementing recruiting or retention programs.
• Provide management with information or training related to interviewing, performance appraisals, counseling techniques, or documentation of performance issues.
• Bachelor's Degree
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 /year